Hot Off The Press
OVOL USA’s CoronaVirus PolicyMarch 15, 2020
Gould Paper Corp OVOL USA has implemented the following steps to help mitigate the risk of exposure and spread of the illness within our offices and facilities:• Vendors, customers and other visitors are not allowed to enter any company facility thru 15 April 2020, this may be revised as the situation evolves
• We are encouraging the use of Teams for video meetings and are suggesting that vendors arrange video conference rather than visits
• All Associates who are ill or showing symptoms consistent with the virus are asked to stay home. We are adjusting our attendance policies to promote this behavior.
• Non-essential travel has been restricted.
• The importance of good hygiene has been communicated throughout our organization, and we have increased the frequency and intensity of workplace disinfection.
• Division managers will share further detail concerning working remotely if required
From the CDC the below guidelines should be followed:
• Consider your health, as well as the health of your family and friends prior to travel. Reschedule your travel plans if you are unwell or are concerned that you may have flu-like symptoms. Also reschedule if family members or others with whom you have had close personal contact have become ill.
• Monitor the latest information on the virus as well as the quarantine and isolation procedures that have been implemented at both your origin and your destination and all points in between.
• Maintain good personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. Carry a hand sanitizer for use when soap and water aren’t readily available.
• Talk to your travel health professional about whether the flu may be a more serious disease for you. Pregnant women and people with underlying health conditions are at higher risk of severe infection.
• Ensure all of your routine vaccinations are up-to-date.
• People who have not had an annual flu vaccination should consider having one to prevent regular seasonal flu.